Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Victory and A New Goal!

Well the beginning of this week brought about my first goal victory: I have lost a total of 25lbs since May/June... 25lbs is great, but as always I wished it would have happened a little quicker :)

My next goal is to loose 25lbs by Thanksgiving.  Yes folks... smaller time span!  I am going back to WW tomorrow... been having a love/hate relationship with WW since the 1990's when I went in high school.  I am looking forward to this new adventure, as well as the loosing more weight!  I have 16 days till my first 5k, and have plans for my 2nd and possibly 3rd :) (pending work schedule)!!!

First day of school for my eldest, and my youngest starts next week... she is soo happy!!!! It's 5pm and E (the eldest) is nearly falling asleep sitting up on the couch reading a book... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment