Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How to eat out and still be a looser.

Since I have started this WW journey nearly 3 1/2 weeks ago I am happy to say I have been "on plan" the whole time.  I have also declared this my LAST time ever doing WW.  :)

What's different about this time?  Well, I am following the plan with tracking (completely honestly), exercising, drinking lots of water, and eating a bushel of fruits/veggies.  The new plan has fruits as free... no really FREE points.  I don't feel deprived, and when I am craving something sweet... I just grab a fruit. 

Surprisingly I have eaten out with friends as well during this new adventure, and felt like it was a treat and wonderful.  The key?  Something people all over the world do: check out the menu before you go.  For me I try to get to a website that has calculated the Points+ for each food so I can find the best one that fits into my food budget.  I choose something that will feel like a splurge, but won't bankrupt my points.  Amazing as it sounds, planning ahead does make life easier!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment