Sunday, September 18, 2011

The day after

So, yes, I did survive my first 5k!  Yesterday I was stiff after sitting when I got home for a bit... and last night I had muscles YELLING at me while I slept.  This tells me two things: 1) I am out of shape, 2) If sore muscles is all I have to complain about I best get training for my next one AND  stretch the hell of of my muscles!

I had a lower weight loss last week with WW, and the gal that weighed me in said that with increased exercise sore muscles hold onto to more water as they recuperate.  Most of me wants to believe that, the other part of me thinks IF YOU ARE EXERCISING you SHOULD be loosing more weight.  I am determined to have a better weight loss this week!

Time to feed the family breakfast... and get ready for some Packer Football!  Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment