Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Already?

Well I worked all weekend... I am trying to figure our how one can fit in exercise when working 12 hour night shifts that are endless... wore my pedometer and Saturday night I did 38000 steps... really!  I get home from work, and get to bed... I wake up 8 hours later... only to shower and return to work... luckily I only work (scheduled) 8 days a month... but really?  Are they 8 days I can give up extra activity?

Luckily, I have been watching what I am eating... and watching portion sizes... trying to stay true to actual sizes.  What a difference!  Adding lots of fruits and veggies makes my eyes think there is more food... and I do feel full longer.  :)

I am off to get some laundry done, and clean this house... as I have catch up to do!  Then run around children to camps/daycare and other things.  I plan on a bike ride before lunch... I'll update my daily mile with the info!

Happy Tuesday!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment