Friday, June 17, 2011

Frumpy Friday

Well I got less sleep than desired last night due to staying late at work...  I woke up exhausted.. but carried on the day.  Went to a meeting, did my running around (errands).  I have always enjoyed wearing "workout clothes" for the sake of their comfort, stretchiness, and up until the last few years... as part of my daily uniform  or "Mommy-wear".

Since going back to work a few years ago, I realize how good it feels to get dressed in clothes that fit rather than frumpy, old, baggy clothes.  There are days that I feel that I look great, and days that I feel frumpy!  I have ditched the old, hole ridden, faded, stretched clothing... and now I wear more fitted yoga pants, capri's and even dare I say the word... shorts.

I realize each day, that this journey is not about just loosing the weight, getting healthy, and running... it's more about fixing the flawed images and thoughts in my head.  One step at a time, one step closer than I was yesterday.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment