Friday, July 31, 2009

Special Ops Mission: Week 1

Okay... well this week's mission is to document what the "thing" that is standing in my way...


Oh... well I thought long and hard! I thought maybe I can talk about my obsession with sweets... and how they are standing in the way of me reaching my weight loss goals.


No, the sweets don't march into my mouth on their own!!!


Then I thought, oh it's because I work 2nd shift... and some nights we are soo busy I don't get a chance to eat dinner... so I eat when I get home at 11 pm. NO! That is still not it!

All of the myriad of things I try to "blame" for my weight loss failure or inability to stay on track or reach goal all lead back to one thing:


Yup, this girl... the one who is eating fudge at the State Fair! The one who has talked her way around any diet/exercise plan... the one who went to dietitians and explained every step of the weight loss process before getting their "counsel" because I know how to do this!!!
Well this girl has had enough! I have told that old girl that it's over! I have broken off our unhealthy relationship with food, the lies and excuses about exercise. It's all over sister!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hm, imagine that, we are both our own worst enemies. I never woulda thought.... ;)

Michelle said...

Right on Tracy!! We WILL succeed and overcome obesity, once and for all!

Trina said...

That's the funny thing...we know what to do. But why don't we do it???

Post a Comment