Monday, July 27, 2009

Virgin Posting ACK!

Well Blogger of the Year I am NOT!! I have only ever made one feable attempt at a blog... and failed miserably! Being that this is more of a journal of re-discovery... redefining who I want to be... a HEALTHY MOM!! I want to set an example for my children... leave them a legacy of healthy living and physical fitness.

My plan is to eat healthy:
*Eating lean healthy proteins/meats
*Incorporating lots of fruits and vegetables in my daily intake
*Increase my Water intake
*Commit to my workout regimen!

Welcome to my journey... one I remember calling it "The journey to Hell..." primarily because I had tried every diet in the WORLD... (not ever completely committing to them) and felt that the diets had failed me. In reflection, I was the one who FAILED myself. I look forward to writing more of my thoughts and sharing this journey with those who are in the same boat.

3 comments:

AzLinda said...

Hey there Tracy!! Yay, you have your blog up and running...whoot whoot! Don't worry, you'll do fine with, I just know it :D

You have set up some great goals for yourself, and I can't wait to watch you meet them all :D

Amy said...

That's a great start! Welcome... can't wait to learn more about you!

Trina said...

Blogging is great. I say this all the time, but blogging is like free therapy. I hope you enjoy blogging and good luck on your journey.

Post a Comment